Rangeland wildfire forces evacuations in Eastern Idaho
Cal Fire said Wednesday that the 10-day-old blaze has charred almost 64 square miles of dry brush and timber. The fire was lightning caused and has already burned 6,300 acres, northwest of Jackson Lake. "When we were driving around Yellowstone, we could just see fire around the mountains", she said Wednesday. It was ignited Saturday when a car's catalytic converter busted, sending hot debris into the nearby grassy rangeland.
- HTC 10 Android Nougat update coming later this year
- Violence continues as Indian minister visits Kashmir
- Syrian government and Islamic State 'used chemical weapons'
- FDA expands Zika screening to all US blood centers
- Rio police file charges against United States swimmer Ryan Lochte
- American University of Afghanistan Attack: 13 Killed in Kabul
- Clinton to black voters on Trump: You have 'everything' to lose
- Drug task force officer shot, killed in Tennessee; suspect in custody