Gangasagar stampede: Narendra Modi mourns loss of lives
A long queue of people had gathered at the spot and sensing delay in reaching their homes, the crowd got impatient and tried to board the vessel all at once, which resulted in the stampede. Hindu pilgrims come together to take a holy dip in River Ganga before she merges with the Bay of Bengal. "The rush was because there would be no vessel for about eight hours due to low tide", he said.
- Jallikattu: Tamil Nadu determined to take the bull by the horns
- Jets owner Johnson named United Kingdom ambassador
- Full Kevin Durant press conference following 40-point performance against OKC
- Is North Korea Planning a Long-Range Missile Launch?
- Slaven Bilic confirms Michail Antonio contract talks
- China urges the USA to stop Taiwanese delegation from attending Trump's inauguration
- NHTSA Drops Tesla Autopilot Investigation, Highlights Technology Strengths
- Bernie Sanders Isn't Having Any Of Scott Pruitt's Nonsense