Australia: Surfer Cooper Allen mauled in New South Wales shark attack
It was the fourth serious shark attack along the six-tenths-of-a-mile beach in the past two years. Surf Life Saving NSW lifeguards on jet skis chased the shark away from the shore after the attack, the ABC understands. "I don't think there is any need for it", Cooper told The Australian . Four of those were at Lighthouse Beach. In February previous year , Japanese tourist Tadashi Nakahara, 41, died after losing both his legs to a great white 10ft-13ft (3m-4m) long while surfing at ...
- Another Miss Universe contestant recalls being body-shamed by Trump
- US pending home sales slump in August
- John, Sonakshi Bring 'Twice The Force' in New Force 2 Posters
- Russia calls probe into MH17 downing 'biased'
- Life of abducted Minnesota boy, 11, celebrated
- Commerzbank plans to cut 9600 jobs
- Obama arrives in Israel for Peres funeral
- Wells Fargo boss to give up $41m in options over scandal