Justice Department, States File Suit Against Merger Involving Bloomfield-based Cigna
The Anthem-Cigna merger, in particular, would be the largest health insurance merger in US history and impact 1.5 million CT residents. Nine states and the District of Columbia joined the USA action against the Anthem-Cigna deal, including California , New York and CT .
- Cyanogen Inc. fires 20 percent of workforce on failing Cyanogen OS business
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.8B, combines it with AOL
- Gal Gadot: 'Wonder Woman role was inspired by Princess Diana'
- 'Walking Dead' Offers Glimpse Of King Ezekiel At Comic-Con
- Cubs reportedly complete trade with Yankees for Aroldis Chapman
- Sophie Turner is Exhausted By 'Death Parties' for 'Game of Thrones' Characters
- US Vice President Joe Biden touches down in Auckland Updated
- Pakistani campaign looks to drag Indian celebs into Kashmir row