VW to pay about $10.2B to settle emissions claims
Volkswagen will reportedly not be able to fix all cars, suggesting a recall option will not be available to some owners. One of the people said the agreement was tentative and could change by the time the terms are officially announced by the judge on Tuesday.
- Google lets teachers have more access to tools to enhance learning
- Iceland win easier than expected: coach
- Riots hit South Africa's capital over mayoral candidate
- Lawmakers promise to complete rescue package for Puerto Rico
- Senate Votes Down $1.1B To Fight Zika Virus
- Poland's penalty preparations evident in Switzerland win
- How to leave the EU
- Beyonce and Kendrick Lamar Surprise BET Awards with Fiery Rendition of "Freedom"